The Pack Axe features a hefty head with an edge that is sharp out of the box. The design begins with a single 3/8-inch thick piece of 80CRV2 steel to resist the cracks. The blunt end can be used as a mallet for pounding stakes or nails, tapping rocky terrain and taking on small scale demolition.
Handle Material:Canvas Laminate
Blade Length(s):2.57 in
Closed Length:14.25 in
- One piece 80CRV2 Carbon Steel Construction
- Skeletonized/Tapered tang
- Black Canvas Laminate Grips with Paracord
- Sharp edge head/blunt hammer end
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.