The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Skinner blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman. The curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut.
Pattern Stamp:6265 SS
Handle Material:Natural Bone
Blade Type:Clip, Skinner
Blade Length(s):4.10 in, 4.10 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:5.25 in
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Embellished Skinner and Clip blades; Embellished smooth Natural Bone handle with Ford oval shield
- Genuine Case collectable medallion; Case Long Tail C sterilization; Certificate of authenticity
- Wooden shadow box; Length: 5.25 inches and 7.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning