- Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades; black synthetic handles
- Includes a 3-inch paring knife, 5 1/2-inch tomato slicer, 6-inch boning knife, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch bread knife, 9-inch slicing knife, and a 10-inch sharpening stick
- Hardwood countertop storage block
- Most useful knives for home-kitchen use
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Chef’s Knife blade is the workhorse of the kitchen, from slicing meat to cutting and chopping vegetables to mincing garlic.
The Slicer features a curved blade shape with a longer cutting edge, or belly. Your dinner guests will appreciate your skills when carving the turkey, ham, or prime rib with this one.
The Boning blade is ideal for separating and removing bones from roasts, hams, turkeys, and more. It is also a good slicer, especially when working with smaller cuts of meat or cheese. Makes preparing food a breeze.
The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip for piercing. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make.
The Santoku Blade shape originated in Japan. This versatile cook’s knife is a great tool for slicing, chopping, and mincing.
The Tomato Slicer blade edge carries a fine serration to make perfect tomato slices every time.