Natural Curly Maple
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Pattern Stamp:7318 SS
Handle Material:Natural Curly Maple
Blade Type:Clip, Sheepsfoot, Spey
Blade Length(s):2.6 in, 1.97 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:3.63 in
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Smooth Curly Maple handle with CaseXX Pewter shield
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.