Dark Red Bone
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Pattern Stamp:6254 SS
Handle Material:Dark Red Bone
Blade Type:Clip, Spey
Blade Length(s):3.24 in, 3.27 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:4.13 in
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Embellished Clip blade and Spey blade; Russell jigged Dark Red Bone handle Boy Scouts of America® bronze Shield
- Genuine Case collectable medallion; Case Long Tail C sterilization; Certificate of authenticity
- Packaged in a jewel box; Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, BSA®, Badges of Rank are either registered trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America in the United States and/or other countries.
Manufactured under license from the Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning