- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Embellished Clip and Spey blades; Embellished smooth Natural Bone handle
- Genuine Case collectible medallion; Case long tail C sterilization; Certificate of authenticity
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
All U.S. Navy names, logos, and other trademarks are the exclusive property of the Department of the Navy and may not be used without permission.
“By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Navy for use of its trademarks provide support to the Navy Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Navy Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs.”
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.