The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
Pattern Stamp:10154LC SS
Handle Material:Tan G-10
Blade Length(s):3.25 in
Lock Type:Liner Lock
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:4.13 in
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Embellished one-hand opening Clip blade with thumb stud and liner lock
- Tan G-10 handle with ARMY shield
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 3.4 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by W.R. CASE & SONS CUTLERY COMPANY. OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF THE U.S. ARMY
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning