The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Drop Point blade is ideally suited for hunters, particularly when skinning game. This blade shape is also popular for everyday use.
The Fillet blade is a thin, flexible design intended for filleting fish and serving as an all-purpose tool.
The Saw blade is a versatile tool for the hunter and outdoorsman. Great for cutting through bone or prepping wood for the campfire, this blade also features a screwdriver tip.
Pattern Stamp:XX CHANGER SS
Handle Material:Lightweight Grand Forest Camo
Blade Type:Clip, Drop Point, Fillet, Saw Blade
Blade Length(s):3.6 in, 3.6 in, 3.6 in, 3.45 in
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:5 in
- As-ground Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades; Camo lightweight synthetic handle
- Interchangeable locking Clip, Fillet/Boning, Drop Point and Saw blades
- Ballistic nylon sheath with individual blade pockets included
- Length: 5 inches closed and 9.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning