- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Embellished Skinner blade
- Rogers jigged Burnt Walnut Bone handle with ARMY shield; Embellished pocket end bolster
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by W.R. CASE & SONS CUTLERY COMPANY. OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF THE U.S. ARMY
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Skinner blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman. The curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut.