Navy Blue Bone
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
Pattern Stamp:6207 SS
Handle Material:Navy Blue Bone
Blade Type:Clip, Spey
Blade Length(s):2.70 in, 2.75 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:3.5 in
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Embellished Clip and Spey blade
- Rogers jigged Navy Blue Bone handle with Case stars and stripes oval shield; Embellished pocket end bolster
- Length: 3.5 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Officially Licensed by the U.S. Navy.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.