The Long Clip blade features a narrow profile and sharp point for fine detail work. Found in certain Case patterns like the Small Texas Toothpick.
The Fish Scaler will make quick work of the day’s catch, with a special serrated design for easy scaling and a hook disgorger at the blade tip used to remove the hook from the fish’s mouth.
Pattern Stamp:620094F SS
Handle Material:Amber Bone
Blade Type:Long Clip, Fish Scaler
Blade Length(s):3.4 in, 3.4 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:4.25 in
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Long Clip blade and scaler with hook disgorger; Hook sharpening stone
- Peach Seed Jig Amber bone handle
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning