- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades; Embellished smooth Natural Bone handle
- Genuine Case collectable medallion; Case Long Tail C sterilization; Certificate of authenticity
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by W.R. CASE & SONS CUTLERY COMPANY.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.