- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Embellished one-hand opening Clip blade with thumb stud and liner lock
- Tan G-10 handle with ARMY shield
- Length: 4 inches closed and 3.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by W.R. CASE & SONS CUTLERY COMPANY.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
Mid-Folding Hunter Clip
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.