The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Pattern Stamp:82109W SS
Blade Type:Wharncliffe, Pen
Blade Length(s):2.3 in, 1.6 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:3.13 in
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Wharncliffe and Pen blades
- Smooth Abalone handle with laser engraved bolster
- Length: 3.13 inches closed and 1.3 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning