The trailing point’s fine blade tip is great for piercing and digging, while the sweeping edge geometry adds cutting versatility for any outdoors enthusiast. Great for skinning and long cuts, as well as general use.
Pattern:Case® Winkler Skinner
Pattern Stamp:SKINNER 80CRV2
Handle Material:Multi-Camo G-10
Blade Type:Trailing Point
Blade Length(s):5.2 in
Sheath:Molded Black Leather
- Flat ground, distal tapered trailing point blade with black oxide; Caswell™ finish
- Skinner blade; Sculpted multi-camo G-10 handle
- Molded black leather sheath
- Length: 9.63 inches overall and 6.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.