- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Embellished Clip and Spey blades; Standard jig Caribbean Blue Bone handle with Ducks Unlimited® shield
- Genuine Case collectable medallion; Case Long Tail C sterilization; Certificate of authenticity
- Packaged in a jewel box; Knife measures 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Manufactured and sold under license from Ducks Unlimited, Inc. - Leader in Wetlands Conservation
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.