The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
Pattern Stamp:TB61117 SS
Handle Material:Cabernet Bone
Blade Length(s):2.8 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:3.19 in
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Wharncliffe blade; Embellished main blade
- Heritage jigged Cabernet Bone handle with Case® traditions shield
- Length: 3.19 inches closed and 2.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.