Bright Green Bone
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip, Spey, and Pen blades
- Bright Green Bone handle with corn cob jig and John Deere yellow shield
- Length: 3.38 inches closed and 1.8 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.