- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Bright Green Bone handle with corn cob jig and John Deere yellow shield
- Length: 3.88 inches closed and 3.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, allowing for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers. Originally designed for trimming sheep’s hooves, this blade is ideal for carving and carpentry work.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.