The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip for piercing. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Pattern Stamp:42131 SS
Handle Material:Green Synthetic
Blade Type:Spear, Pen
Blade Length(s):2.6 in, 1.97 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:3.63 in
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Embellished Spear and Pen blades
- Smooth green synthetic handle with embellished center bolster
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.9 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.