- Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Wharncliffe and Pen blades
- Rogers jigged Navy Blue Bone handle
- Length: 3.13 inches closed and Weight: 1.3 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.