Fence Row Jig Olive Green Bone
The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Wharncliffe, Pen and Coping blades
- Jigged Olive Green handle with a laser engraved Pocket End bolster
- Length: 4 inches closed and 2.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.