Burnt Brown Bone
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Wharncliffe, Pen and Coping blades
- Corn Cob jigged Pocket Worn Burnt Brown Bone handle with Case oval script shield
- Length: 4.0 inches closed and 2.4 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.