Olive Green Bone
Understated elegance is realized when we combine Case Bone Jigging with our Olive Green handle coloring.
Handle Material:Olive Green Bone
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
As early as the Case Brothers began making knives in upstate New York during the late 19th century, they were also methodically scrawling symbolic designs into their blades. These unique markings became known as “tang stamps”. Collectively, the engraved marks found on this series’ center bolsters document a timeline of tang stamp designs that span 100 years of knives bearing the Case name. The new Tang Stamp Series Jigged Olive Green bone family is a show stopper! Only a relative few of these beauties are available, each with mirror polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades, long tail C serialization, and an engraved center bolster paying tribute to Case history.
- Commemorative Wooden Display; Production limited to 350 Sets
- Set Includes one of each; Tear Drop, Trapper, Medium Stockman, Mini Trapper, Canoe, Medium Texas Toothpick, Saddlehorn, Russlock®, and Stockman
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Jigged Olive Green Bone handles with a Decorative Center Bolster
- Genuine Case Collectable Medallion; Certificate of Authenticity
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.