Olive Green Bone
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
The Spear blade features a symmetrical shape with a stronger blade tip for piercing. This heavy-duty blade is a favorite with farmers and anyone else with some tough cuts to make.
The Sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, allowing for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers. Originally designed for trimming sheep’s hooves, this blade is ideal for carving and carpentry work.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
The Skinner blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman. The curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut.
The Long Clip blade features a narrow profile and sharp point for fine detail work. Found in certain Case patterns like the Small Texas Toothpick.
Handle Material:Olive Green Bone
Blade Type:Clip, Pen, Spear, Sheepfoot, Spey, Skinner, Long Clip
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Commemorative Wooden Display; Production limited to 350 Sets
- Set Includes one of each; Tear Drop, Trapper, Medium Stockman, Mini Trapper, Canoe, Medium Texas Toothpick, Saddlehorn, Russlock®, and Stockman
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Jigged Olive Green Bone handles with a Decorative Center Bolster
- Genuine Case Collectable Medallion; Certificate of Authenticity
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.