- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- One-hand opening, liner locking Clip blade; Embellished smooth natural bone handle with green and tan color wash with embellished bolster
- Genuine Case collectable medallion; Case Long Tail C sterilization; Certificate of authenticity
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by W.R. CASE & SONS CUTLERY COMPANY. OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF THE U.S. ARMY
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
Features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Clip blade on this durable folding knife is commonly used as a multi-purpose utility blade and is preferred for detail work.