- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Embellished locking Drop Point blade
- Rogers jigged Burnt Walnut Bone handle with ARMY shield
- Length: 3 inches closed and 1.9 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by W.R. CASE & SONS CUTLERY COMPANY.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Drop Point blade is ideally suited for hunters, particularly when skinning game. This blade shape is also popular for everyday use.