The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Embellished Clip and Spey blades; Embellished smooth Natural Bone handle
- Genuine Case collectible medallion; Case long tail C sterilization; Certificate of authenticity
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Officially Licensed by the U.S. Navy.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.