- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- One-hand opening liner locking Drop Point blade
- Sawcut Gray Bone handle with U.S. Navy antique silver shield; Embellished pocket end bolster
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
All U.S. Navy names, logos, and other trademarks are the exclusive property of the Department of the Navy and may not be used without permission.
“By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Navy for use of its trademarks provide support to the Navy Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Navy Morale, Welfare, and Recreation programs.”
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
Russlock Drop Point
Features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Drop Point blade is ideally suited for hunters, particularly when skinning game. This blade shape is also popular for everyday use.