- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- One-hand opening liner locking Drop Point blade
- Sawcut Gray Bone handle with U.S. Navy antique silver shield; Embellished pocket end bolster
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Officially Licensed by the U.S. Navy.
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
Russlock Drop Point
Features a liner lock mechanism, along with a gimped lever for convenient one-hand opening. The Drop Point blade is ideally suited for hunters, particularly when skinning game. This blade shape is also popular for everyday use.