Valley Jig Natural Bone
The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Pattern Stamp:6355WH SS
Handle Material:Valley Jig Natural Bone
Blade Type:Wharncliffe, Pen, Coping
Blade Length(s):2.3 in, 1.5 in, 1.5 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:4 in
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Wharncliffe, Pen and Coping blades
- Valley Jig Natural Bone handle
- Length: 4 inches closed and 2.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.