The Wharncliffe blade features a thick back for added strength, curving to a fine point that meets a straight-honed edge for extra control. This is a rugged, hard-working blade.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Pattern Stamp:6249W SS
Handle Material:Natural Bone
Blade Type:Wharncliffe, Pen
Blade Length(s):3.05 in, 2.25 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:3.88 in
Always sharp but never bites! Introduced prior to World War I, the Case Copperhead boasts an oversized “snake head” pocket end bolster that covers the blade tangs so they won’t snag your pocket. Bag your own Case Copperhead before it winds back to the Vault in 2022.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Wharncliffe and Pen blades
- Smooth Natural bone handle with red, white, and blue color wash
- Length: 3.88 inches closed and 3.88 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning