The Case® Winkler Hambone is a collaboration between W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company, Winkler Knives, and U.S Army veteran and Medal of Honor recipient Clint Romesha. The Case® Winkler Hambone is lightweight, well-balanced, and built for dependability. The curved Skinner blade is made from tough 80CrV2 carbon steel. Knowing the importance of minimizing the need for packing multiple tools for different tasks, a glass breaker was incorporated into the end of the handle making this a versatile knife. Complete with narrow finger grooves, a protruded finger guard, and a lanyard hole, this knife measures 9 ½ inches long and is primed for any encounter. The sheath and the knife are paired up with a strong, lightweight clip adorned with the green and black star, the epitome of military service.
- Flat Ground, Skinner Blade with Black Oxide Caswell™ Finish; Black Texturized Rubber handle
- Narrow finger grooves; Protruded finger guard
- Lanyard hole; Glass breaker; Kydex sheath included
- Overall Length: 9.8 inches, Blade Length: 4.5 inches ,and 8.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Hambone blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman. The curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut.