Emerald Green Bone
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, allowing for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers. Originally designed for trimming sheep’s hooves, this blade is ideal for carving and carpentry work.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.
Pattern Stamp:63032 SS
Handle Material:Emerald Green Bone
Blade Type:Clip, Sheepfoot, Pen
Blade Length(s):2.57 in, 1.88 in, 1.73 in
Lock Type:Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
Blade Material:Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
Closed Length:3.63 in
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Clip, Sheetfoot, and Pen blades
- Emerald Green Bone handle; Worked Bosters and Standard Jig Case Mushroom Script shield
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.4 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.