A momentous journey for knife collectors and enthusiasts
May 1, 2017, Bradford, PA. – This year, the Case® 2017 Carve Your Own Path Tour is hitting the road for 10 total stops in nine states across the country. The tour will run between June and November, concluding on November 4 with an event in Richmond, KY. At each stop, a local Case Authorized Dealer will offer an exclusive pattern in limited quantities. New to the tour this year, Case will introduce a 10-pattern family of limited production run knives that will be available to commemorate each event. Each knife features a Cinnamon Washed Embellished Smooth Natural Bone handle with the famous Case XX logo laser engraved into it, and Case’s “Carve Your Own Path” messaging embellished onto each knife’s main blade.
For almost 130 years, W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has helped people across America carve their own unique stories. These stories unite Case fans in their support of small-town American businesses like W.R. Case & Sons, which continues to craft premium quality knives in its hometown of Bradford, Pennsylvania.
At each stop on the Carve Your Own Path Tour, various Case representatives will be in attendance to help celebrate devoted knife collectors and community members on their journeys. Each event will offer various activities for guests, including specially-themed knife giveaways.
Outlined below is a complete list of the 2017 Case consumer events scheduled throughout the year, along with the knife patterns that will be available at each event.
June 10 – Smoky Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville, TN
- Case Tribal Lock featuring a single locking Spear blade
June 17 – General Building Supply in Huntington, WV
- Case RussLock® featuring a liner lock and one-hand opening Clip blade
July 22 – Shepherd Hills Cutlery in Branson, MO
- Case Sowbelly featuring clip, Sheepfoot and Spey blades
July 29 – Amerson Farms Knife Barn in Georgetown, KY
- Case Muskrat featuring two California Clip blades
August 19 – Coffman Hardware in Mackinaw City, MI
- Case Baby Butterbean featuring Spear and Pen blades
September 23 – Union Grove General Store in Union Grove, NC
- Case CopperLock® featuring a locking Clip blade
September 30 – Ossian Hardware in Ossian, IN
- Case Small Texas Toothpick featuring a long Clip blade and nickel silver bolsters
October 14 – Lehman’s in Kidron, OH
- Case Cheetah® featuring a single locking Clip blade and swing guard
October 21 – Texas Knives & Collectibles in Spurger, TX
- Case Trapper featuring Clip and Spey blades
November 4 – Bluegrass Ace Hardware in Richmond, KY
- Case Tear Drop featuring a long Spear blade