Lightweight Black Anodized Aluminum
Modified Drop Point
The Drop Point blade is ideally suited for hunters, particularly when skinning game. This blade shape is also popular for everyday use.
Handle Material:Lightweight Black Anodized Aluminum
Blade Type:Modified Drop Point
Blade Length(s):3.2 in
Lock Type:Liner Lock
Blade Finish:Stonewash Satin
Closed Length:4.5 in
The Westline® offers an impressive mix of modern features that are hard to find in today’s competitive market. The knife is fully equipped with a stonewash finish modified drop point blade made of tough S35VN stainless steel, hard anodized aluminum scales that feel just right, an ambidextrous thumb stud and a dependably quick assisted open-and-lock mechanism. The steel clip is removable and can be attached to either side of the knife for your own everyday carrying preference. Made in the U.S.A.
- Stonewashed satin S35VN Steel blades; Smooth Black Anodized Aluminum handle
- One-hand opening modified Drop Point blade
- Reversible deep carry steel pocket clip
- Length: 4.5 inches closed and 4.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning