- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Pen blades
- Jigged brown synthetic handle
- Length: 3.25 inches closed and 1.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Sheepfoot blade features a straight edge and a curved back, allowing for greater tip strength and control of the cutting edge with your fingers. Originally designed for trimming sheep’s hooves, this blade is ideal for carving and carpentry work.
The Pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens. Today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work.