- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Embellished Clip and Spey blades
- Smooth curly oak handle with John Wayne oval shield
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
JOHN Wayne, ™, DUKE, THE DUKE, and , are the exclusive trademarks of, and the John Wayne name, image, likeness and voice, and all other related indecia are the intellectual property of, John Wayne Enterprises, LLC © 2018. All rights reserved. www.johnwayne.com
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.