- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blades
- Embellished Clip and Spey blades
- Embellished Smooth Natural Curly Maple handle
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
JOHN Wayne, , DUKE/THE DUKE, and , are the exclusive trademarked of John Wayne Enterprises, LLC. The John Wayne name, image and likeness and all other related indicia are the intellectual property of John Wayne Enterprises, LLC. All Rights reserved. www.johnwayne.com
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.