eGift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Caseknives.com eGift Cards can be used to purchase anything offered for sale on caseknives.com excect eGift Cards, unless prohibited by law in your jurisdiction.
2. Multiple Case eGift Cards can be used toward your purchase at time of checkout. If the amount of your eGift Card(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you must pay the balance with a valid credit card.
3. If the amount of your Case eGift Card is more than the total amount, the balance will remain on your eGift Card account and is available to apply it toward your next purchase.
4. eGift Cards will be sent via email upon receipt of payment. If your eGift Card order DOES NOT include the purchase of other merchandise your payment will process normally and you will receive your eGift Card to your email address. If your eGift Card order DOES include the purchase of other merchandise your payment will process and your eGift Card will be emailed once your whole order ships. Please note that if your order includes a personalized product, shipment of the entire order, included the eGift Card, will take up to 7 days. (Please note if you wish to receive your eGift Card as quickly as possible it is best to purchase eGift Cards and other merchandise separately.)
5. Case eGift Cards do not expire.
6. Case eGift Cards have no dormancy, inactivity, or service fees.
7. Case eGift Cards are not transferable, not refundable, and not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by law.
8. W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has the right to cancel eGift Card orders obtained fraudulently.
9. No sales tax is charged when buying a Case eGift Card, but applicable sales tax will be charged if an eGift Card is used to pay for your purchase.
10. W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company is not responsible for lost or stolen eGift Cards.
11. If merchandise that was purchased with a Case eGift Card is returned for credit and approved by Case, your refund will be credited to the eGift Card upon acceptance of the return. If the original order was paid for with a credit card and an eGift Card, the credit card will be credited first up to the original amount charged and any remaining credit due will be reimbursed to the eGift Card, not exceeding the original eGift Card amount.
12. These Terms and Conditions of Zippo eGift Cards are governed by the laws of Pennsylvania. Your use of the Zippo eGift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
13. For questions about caseknives.com eGift Cards, contact Consumer Relations at 888-442-1932 Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST.
14. Case eGift Cards are issued by W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company in U.S. Funds.